SEA LIFE will review each donation request and may contribute tickets to non-profit organizations based on the following guidelines:
- Requests must be made by a non-profit organization whose goal is to academically and creatively enrich the lives of others or to conserve and protect marine life and the local environment.
- Requests should be made 30-45 days in advance of the event or group visit. Groups/organizations are allowed to submit a request for one program per year.
- No phone, email or fax requests will be accepted.
Sea Life will also consider donations to non-profit organization whose focus is on conservation, marine life and environmental protection.
Requests must be submitted on letterhead and include:
- Background goals of organization
- Intended use of the donation
- Ages of the children who will benefit (if applicable)
- When the donation is needed
- How many people will be attending the event
- Non-profit number (501 C3)
- Date, time and location of event
- How the donation will be used (silent auction, live auction, raffle or door prize)
- Organization contact (name, phone number, email, mailing address)
Please mail requests to:
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium
- Attn: Donations
- 3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway Suite 525
- Grapevine, TX 76051