Pacific Coast® comforters are easy to care for and are designed to last night after night and year after year. Here are some tips to help ensure your comforter lasts for many years:
- Use a Duvet Cover: When protected by a duvet cover, your comforter will only need to be cleaned every three to five years. Also, with a duvet cover, you won't need a top sheet, blanket, or bedspread. Making your bed will be a flip and a fluff! Remove and clean your duvet cover whenever sheets are laundered.
- Professionally launder your comforter every three to five years: Down actually washes well, but due to the size of comforters, they highly recommend leaving the cleaning to a professional.
- Fluff your comforter when you make your bed: By providing a steady flow of air, your down will continue to loft.
- Store your comforter in a breathable bag: Avoid storing comforters in plastic bags, which may trap in moisture and cause the fill to mildew or disintegrate.
- Redistribute your comforter as needed: To redistribute the fill of your comforter, lay your comforter on a flat surface and simply push the down in place with the heel of your hand and forearm.