How Should I Ship Back My Return?
- Check that all of the parts you wish to return are included in your RMA e-mail.
- PartsGeek strongly recommends that you return your item with a shipping carrier that can provide you with insurance and a tracking number in case of loss or damage.
- All returns should be able to be tracked from the time you ship your return until it is signed for on the dock.
- Please make sure to clearly write the correct RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- Please do not write on the "boxes" your parts come in as your product will not be considered "resalable".
- All returns are freight prepaid by the customer. PartsGeek does not offer return shipping reimbursement regardless of the party at fault.
Hot Promotions From PartsGeek