Learn how to choose a default version of PHP to use for each domain in your package through the 1&1 Control Panel.
Change the default version of PHP in the control panel is easily. There are 5 steps to change the default PHP version:
- Log in to your 1&1 Control Panel and select the relevant package.
- Click the PHP Settings link from the Hosting panel.
- An overview of all your domains and their PHP versions will display. Check the box next to the domain which needs its PHP settings updated and then click Change PHP version.
- Choose which version of PHP to use with the domain by clicking the Use PHP X.X button.
- The domain will begin using the selected version of PHP once you see the confirmation message.