How to Prepare My Return?
- Make a copy of the packing slip for your records.
- Use the original packaging or strong corrugated carton.
- To expedite your return/exchange, insert the packing slip. Keep the return label for use on the outside of the package.
- If your exchange order requires additional payment, please contact Guest Services.
- Money orders, cashiers' checks or personal checks will not be accepted. If received, the order will be returned to you with a letter of explanation.
- Pack and tape your package securely.
- Affix the return shipping label to the package.
- For tracking purposes, it is important that you ship your package via United Parcel Service (UPS) or insured Parcel Post. (We cannot accept C.O.D.)
Hot Promotions From shopDisney