Promotional codes can be redeemed at the time you place an order.
Tip: If you received a concession promotion from Amazon Customer Service via e-mail, that promotion was automatically placed on your account and will appear on the Order Summary page before you complete your order.
To redeem a promotional code:
- Follow the deal instructions or go to the promotion's Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the claim code on the Select a payment method page or on the Place Your Order page of the order form.
Note: If you don't place an order at the time you enter the code, the promotion will remain on your account until it is used or until the promotion expires.
Verify that a promotion code was successfully applied by reviewing your Order Confirmation e-mail or by going to Your Account.
- If the total cost of the items you are purchasing exceeds the amount of the promotion, you will be prompted on the order form to provide your credit card information for the remaining balance.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using a promotion code, the value of the promotion won't be returned to you.
- Promotion codes may not be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.