What Does My Order Status Mean?
- Waiting for payment: You have not yet paid for an order.
- Pending: Your payment is still pending which means they haven't received it.
- Paid: Your payment has been submitted and we are reviewing it.
- Processing: This usually take 3-7 business days and includes: receiving and allocating stock to your order, quality control for your products and packing.
- Partial order dispatched: Some products of your order have been collected by the shipping company while other products are still being prepared.
- Dispatched: Your whole order has left our warehouse and has been collected by the shipping company.
- Partial order shipped: A part of your order has been shipped out. You will receive your delivery soon. Gamiss will send the remaining products as soon as possible.
- Shipped out: The order has left our warehouse and is being shipped to the address you provided.
- Canceled: Your unpaid order is canceled. You are welcome to reorder at any time.
- Refunded: Your order has been refunded on our side. Please allow time for the transaction to appear on your account.
Hot Promotions From Gamiss