What If I Disagree With a Transaction That Has Posted to My Card Account?

Please contact H&R Block as soon as possible at 1-866-353-1266 to minimize your losses. If you contact H&R Block within 2 business days you can lose no more than $50.00 if someone used your card without your permission. If you contact us about a dispute and request an affidavit, one will be provided to you. Or, you can submit your dispute in writing to Cardholder Customer Service, PO Box 10170, Kansas City, MO 64171.

Related FAQ