Depending on the items you're returning and the reason for your return, your shipping methods may vary for your return.
- U.S. Postal Service: We provide you with postage-paid mailing label to return the package and give it to your postman or take it to your local post office.
- Any Carrier: We provide you with a return shipping address, and you provide and pay for your own mailing label using the carrier of your choice.
- UPS drop-off: We provide you with a pre-paid shipping label for your return package and take it to an authorized UPS shipping location. (We'll show you a list of drop-off locations in your area.) This option allows you to track your package on its way back to us.
- UPS pickup: We contact UPS and arrange for them to pick up your package from the address it was originally shipped to. This is ideal for large or heavy items that are hard to carry, and if you select this option before 9:00 p.m. Pacific time, UPS will attempt pickup on the next business day. This option allows you to track your package on its way back to us.
- Amazon Locker: With this option, you can drop off your package at an Amazon Locker within five days after printing your pre-paid return mailing label.