When you request a new Return:
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- A Return Goods Authorization RGA FORM must accompany all returns.
- All merchandise must be in original boxes and include all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials in order to avoid a restock fee.
- Labor, installation, surcharges or any other applicable fees from the original purchase are non-refundable.
- Serial numbers cannot be altered.
- Returns for merchandise received as part of a "free shipping" offer will be credited for the amount of the returned merchandise less actual outbound shipping charges paid by us and any restocking fee that may apply.
- Any restocking fee we use will be a reflection on current market value. We do not support attempts to profit on pro-rate adjustments or price fluctuations.
- We are not responsible for any consequential damage to vehicles.
For more information, please read The Return Policy of 4WheelParts