Here are some general instructions for packing your own box or a box provided by Swap.com.
- Make sure the box is in excellent condition
- Maximize space, fill empty spaces
- Remove batteries out of toys and electronics
- Do NOT wrap boxes in brown paper or tie with string
- Do NOT use newspaper (may leave ink) or real popcorn to stuff packages
- Seal the box with packing tape AVOID using duct, masking or cellophane tape
Your box may not be larger than 20” x 20” x 17” or exceed 50 pounds. If your boxes exceeds our size and weight limits, you will be assessed a surcharge of $25.