What Shall I Do If There's an Accident?

In case of accident or mechanical problems, it is important to contact the supplier as soon as possible (within a maximum of 24 hours). In the case of an accident, contact the local police, and fill out the form to collect all information from the other person (if there is one). Return the car to the supplier and fill out the accident forms. The supplier of the rental company shall authorize the replacement or repair of the vehicle. It is important that you retain a copy of all documents.

Related FAQ