The Details you can do if you received a damaged item:
- 1800Lighting.com requires that damages be reported within 10 days of receipt.
- They will assist you in ordering a new replacement item while they work on returning the damaged one.
- If you receive an item that is damaged do not discard any of the packaging in which it was received. Discarding the original packaging of a damaged item may delay or even void the return.
- Please be prepared to provide your order number, product and the specific nature of the damage. In some cases they may request photos be taken.
- All items that are returned as damaged or defective will be inspected upon receipt. Return of an item found to be in working condition and absent of any damage or defect upon inspection will incur a 25% restocking fee.
In all cases, if the merchandise you have received appears to be damaged, contact their Customer Experience Team by Live Chat, at 1.800.544.4846 and press 3 or by email at [email protected] as soon as possible!