If the product you purchased included a core deposit charge please follow the instructions below:
- Carefully open the product that has been sent to you. Note: You will need to reuse that box to return the core and receive your deposit back.
- Inspect the product and be sure it meets your satisfaction.
- Remove all items from the box.
- Locate the plastic packing slip envelope that was included with your product.
- Print the prepaid shipping label (sent to you via e-mail) and insert it into the plastic packing envelope. Be sure the bar code and return address are visible. Note: You may have to fold the label to allow it to properly fit.
- Place the fully assembled product to be returned directly in the box and seal it with tape for shipment. Note: Product cores returned to CARiD.com that are not fully assembled, or are not the unit that was removed from the vehicle, will void the core deposit and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Once the box is sealed properly for shipment, place the plastic packing slip (with shipping label inside) over the label that was used to ship the package to you.
- Please use your local UPS services to return the product to us. If you need assistance finding your local UPS site, please contact UPS directly at 1-800-742-5877.
Once CarID receive and inspect the returned product your deposit will be refunded to your original form of payment.