What Do I Do If I Have a Defective Product?

OshKosh B'gosh and Skip Hop are committed to providing you with quality products. Any Carter's or OshKosh B'gosh product with a quality defect can be returned to a store for a full refund or exchange (please bring the packing slip or printed receipt). You may also contact our Consumer Affairs department at 888-782-9548 Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm CST to make arrangements to return the item to us by mail.

Related FAQ

Hot Promotions From OshKosh B'gosh

* There is no coupons, sales or deals now.