You can return many items sold on Amazon.com. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the seller, item, or reason for return.
- Go to Amazon Returns Center to start item returns
- Choose which order you want to returned
- Fillful the required fields of the form
After you've followed the prompts in the Online Returns Center link above:
- Prepare your package for return.
Pack your item securely, inserting any paperwork that was included when you requested your return from the Online Returns Center. If you don't have the original product packaging, use a sturdy box and include padding such as packing bubbles or newspaper. Attach your return label to the package.
- Ship your return based on the return shipping option you selected.
For more information on the return shipping options, go to About Return Shipping.
- If you need to return a gift, please refer how to return a gift at amazon.