Oxford Biolabs may use information in the following ways:
- To perform the actions for which you specifically provided the information (for example, enabling us to process, validate, and verify purchases).
- To register you as a client and establish an account for you. To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing Oxford Biolabs products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about their user base and usage patterns.
- To allow them to personalise the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.