How to Exchange Or Return a Product At Concord Supplies?

Prior to returning products for exchange or refund, customers must contact Concord Supplies' to request a Return Authorization (RA). Please note, no product returns will be accepted without a Concord Supplies provided RA.

When initiating an exchange or return, please be prepared to provide:

  • Order Number
  • Date of Order
  • Specific item(s) to be returned
  • Reason for Return

Once a RA has been issued, the Concord Supplies team member will provide instructions as to how this item is to be returned. In most cases, a pre-paid FedEx or UPS shipping label will be provided via email or standard mail. If the label issued by Concord Supplies is not utilized, the shipping cost for returning merchandise will be the customer's responsibility. No more than one return label will be issued.

When returning product, the RA number must appear clearly on the outside of the package next to the shipping label.

To return or exchange products, please submit a Return Authorization Request Form.

Related FAQ