Remanufactured inkjet cartridges are original printer-brand
cartridges that have been through one cycle of service before undergoing
a professional remanufacturing process.
These cartridges and their print heads are:
- Thoroughly cleaned and filled with a high quality equivalent ink formulation
- Checked to ensure they have the correct internal atmospheric pressure
- Inspected for any possible shell leakages
- Tested to ensure that the electrical circuitry is operational
- Undergo and pass a lengthy print test.